Tuesday 2 October 2007

Current State Of Affairs

The lettuces are in one raised bed.
The potatoes are in another, but I don't think they are growing.
I have almost dug over some ground for another bed.
The tomatoes are dead (as good as!) and need taking out.

To go in I have onions & strawberries, but the strawberries aren't here yet. I also have some clover that I'd like to try out as 'green manure'. That needs to go down soon.

That means that I need to finish up the raised bed for the onions and get them in the ground. Then work on the tomato area as a green manure area.

The strawberries can go into the lettuce bed, methinks, as the lettuces should be done by the time the strawberries arrive (november?).

Okay, thoughts are organised. Wonder when I'll get up there to get some work done.....


No comments: